- 2019 SUMMER BEACH CAMPS WITH ROB BROWNING FOR BOYS & GIRLS AGES 12-18, TUE/THU, 9AM OR 5PM, FROM JUNE 11 THROUGH JULY 30 (TWO DAYS PER WEEK)
- Payments must be received and a Paypal transaction number is required to complete registration. Before submitting your registration, please visit our STORE to make an online payment to obtain your Paypal Transaction Number.
- Beach Camps will be held at the Moraga Commons Park, 1425 St. Mary’s Road, Moraga, CA 94556.
- Pre-registration is required, as spots are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. If sessions are full, you will be placed on a waitlist.
- All participants will be required to be a member of the California Beach Volleyball Association (CBVA) and the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA). Please visit www.cbva.com and www.ncva.com to purchase the respective memberships. (Note: If you are currently playing indoor volleyball this season and already an NCVA member, no additional NCVA membership is required; you will just need to purchase a CBVA membership.)
- Fee excludes additional cost for CBVA/NCVA membership and tournament (TBD) fees.
Problems signing up online? If you're experiencing technical difficulties, please re-try by either using (1) a different browser and/or (2) refreshing or clearing your cache (instructions to clear your cache, click here).