WE ARE FULL... BEACH CAMP REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED!
If you would like to placed on a waiting list, indicate WAITLIST in the Paypal Transaction Number section below. You will be contacted if spaces open up.
- 2019 SUMMER BEACH CAMPS WITH ROB BROWNING FOR BOYS & GIRLS AGES 12-18, MON/WED, 9AM-11:00AM, FROM JUNE 10 THROUGH JULY 31 (TWO DAYS PER WEEK)
- Payments must be received and a Paypal transaction number is required to complete registration. Before submitting your registration, please visit our STORE to make an online payment to obtain your Paypal Transaction Number.
- Beach Camps will be held at the Moraga Commons Park, 1425 St. Mary’s Road, Moraga, CA 94556.
- Fee excludes additional cost for volleyball association membership(s) and tournament (TBD) fees
- Half-season option is available and tournament participation is optional (extra cost for tournament, volleyball association membership(s), and jersey)
- Daily drop-in sessions are available; no participation in tournaments allowed for this option; must register in advance; and no payments accepted onsite
- Pre-registration is required, as spots are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. If sessions are full, you will be placed on a waitlist.
- All participants will be required to be a member of the California Beach Volleyball Association (CBVA) and the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA). Please visit https://cbva.com/ and https://ncva.com/ to purchase the respective memberships. (Note: If you are currently playing indoor volleyball this season and already an NCVA member, no additional NCVA membership is required; you will just need to purchase a CBVA membership.)
- Fee excludes additional cost for CBVA/NCVA membership and tournament (TBD) fees
Problems signing up online? If you're experiencing technical difficulties, please re-try by either using (1) a different browser and/or (2) refreshing or clearing your cache (instructions to clear your cache, click here).