- 2021 SUMMER BEACH CAMPS WITH ROB BROWNING FOR BOYS & GIRLS (More Information)
- AGES 11-14:
MON/WED 8:00 AM-10:00 PM (Session A) FROM JUNE 7 THROUGH AUGUST 4 (2 DAYS PER WEEK)
MON/WED 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (Session B) FROM JUNE 7 THROUGH AUGUST 4 (2 DAYS PER WEEK) - Cancelled
- AGES 15-18:
MON/WED 6:00 PM-8:00 PM (Session C) FROM JUNE 7 THROUGH AUGUST 4 (2 DAYS PER WEEK)
- Payments must be received and a Paypal transaction number is required to complete registration. Before submitting your registration, please visit our STORE to make an online payment to obtain your Paypal Transaction Number.
- Beach Camps will be held at the Moraga Commons Park, 1425 St. Mary’s Road, Moraga, CA 94556.
- Fee excludes additional cost for volleyball association membership(s) and tournament (TBD) fees
- Drop-in sessions are available.
- Pre-registration is required, as spots are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. If sessions are full, you will be placed on a waitlist.
- Xceleration Beach will be hosting in-house tournaments - costs and dates to be determined.
- All participants may also choose to participate in NCVA/CVBA tournaments. You will be required to be a member of the California Beach Volleyball Association (CBVA) and the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) to enter these tournaments. Please visit https://cbva.com/ and https://ncva.com/ to purchase the respective memberships. (Note: If you are currently playing indoor volleyball this season and already an NCVA member, no additional NCVA membership is required; you will just need to purchase a CBVA membership.)
- Fee excludes additional cost for CBVA/NCVA membership and tournament (TBD) fees
Problems signing up online? If you're experiencing technical difficulties, please re-try by either using (1) a different browser and/or (2) refreshing or clearing your cache (instructions to clear your cache, click here).