Tryouts for the 2017-2018 club season will be held on Saturday and Sunday, November 4-5, 2017. Tryouts are open to all girls interested in playing club volleyball. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Registration Opens October 1.
AGE DEFINITION CHART - To determine player's tryout age group.
The Ultimate Field House
2675 Mitchell Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
In order to tryout for the Xceleration Volleyball Club, you must first be a registered member of our governing body the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA). This is specified by the NCVA for all its tryouts. You will not be allowed to register onsite for the NCVA, nor will you be given a tryout pass at any tryout to use at another tryout. You may choose to be a Full-Season Member ($70) or a Tryout Pass Member ($20). If you purchase a Tryout Pass Membership and then join a club later, you will be responsible for a Full-Season Membership at that time, which will be in addition to your Tryout Pass fee. Xceleration is recommending that you purchase a Full-Season Membership when obtaining an NCVA number.
Here are instructions that must be completed prior to your registering with Xceleration (online recommended) and attending any tryout.
1. Go to WWW.NCVA.COM.
2. Click on the "INFO" tab on the main page.
3. Click "REGISTER AS A MEMBER".
4. Select "NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION" or "RENEWING MEMBER REGISTRATION" (If you played for any NCVA club last season, you are a returning member.)
5. Follow instructions to pay for your NCVA Membership.
6. Print the membership card. You must bring this membership card to all tryouts that you attend or will not be allowed to tryout. You must have a membership number to register online with Xceleration.
7. In addition to the NCVA registration is an Xceleration REGISTRATION FORM that you must fill out online.
8. Make your registration payment through our online STORE.
9. After you have completed your Xceleration Registration and your payment online through our STORE, please arrive at least 30 to 45 minutes before your designated tryout time. Please see an Xceleration representative at the check-in table to get your numbered T-shirt to complete the registration process. Check-in opens at approximately 60 minutes before tryouts.
10. Have fun!
For Parents: There will be a mandatory Parents Meeting at the beginning of each tryout session to get information about the club, Signing Night details, and the club season in general. At least one parent (or guardian) from each participant must attend. The Xceleration staff will also be available to answer any questions that you may have about the club.